Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Vacation

Molly and I spent the past 2 weeks in St. Augustine with my family. Rob and Dad went the first week with us and Mandie and her 2 girls spent the first 10 days with us. Mom, Molly and I came home this past Friday. We had such a great time! Molly LOVES the pool and really liked the beach too, except one night when it was too close to bed time!

We started feeding her baby food while we were there...it didn't go so well. It's getting better now that we have the high chair at home...the Bumbo allows for a little too much movement on her part. :)

Brooke thought Molly was being a little dramatic. We'll see how much she likes food in a couple of months!

Surfer girl...
hum...sort of like my bath tub...
Wow - all of this sound machine noise really wears me out...

Eating a lime at Emma's birthday dinner
maybe that wasn't so bad, after all...
with my Lulu at the World Famous Oasis....

I have a lot more pictures to post. Like I said, we had a wonderful two weeks. Thanks so much, Nanny and Pop, for having a beach house for us to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment