Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Surprise

As I mentioned in my last post, we got an iMac. It is AWESOME. So, today, while on a conference call (Yes - I am so productive!!!), I was burning discs of pictures that were on my laptop. I found some .MOV files that my PC wouldn't play. Luckily, the AWESOME iMAC will!!!! What a wonderful, wonderful surprise....



We are off to the beach tomorrow for a week in St. Augustine (2 weeks for me, Molly and my Mom!!) with my parents and my sister's family. 6 adults, 1 five year old, 1 five month old and 1 three month old. It should be interesting! I also have some posts I need to write about Molly's performance at Pottery Barn about a week and a half ago and life in general, but, this video took the cake! I had to post it right away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment