This is a hard one. I have several movies I could watch time, after time, after time. Those would include (and the quotes that come to mind when I think of them):
- Top Gun (Talk to me, Goose...)
- Steel Magnolias (Yes, Annelle, I pray...)
- The Sound of Music (So long, farewell...)
- The Devil Wears Prada (oh my word at the FASHION!!! That isn't a quote from the movie, but that is the first thing I think of)
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (Siddalee!! (my first dog's namesake))
- The Shawshank Redemption (I don't think of a quote, I think of Morgan Freeman's character reading the postcards)
- March of the Penguins (weird, I know. I watched this movie like 1,000 times during the last month of my pregnancy. NOTHING is on TV in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. Morgan Freeman reminds me of my Pawpaw...and his voice is soooo calming. I bet Molly would fall asleep to that movie...)
FIELD OF DREAMS!!!!
If you build it...he will come.
Now that I think of it, it's kind of metaphorical about our journey to pregnancy and ultimately, Molly. We had to have faith and believe. Wow - just made that connection!
We are off to a birthday party! I am so excited! This is Molly's first "friend" birthday party! Happy Saturday!