Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 2

My Favorite Movie....

This is a hard one.  I have several movies I could watch time, after time, after time.  Those would include (and the quotes that come to mind when I think of them):
  • Top Gun (Talk to me, Goose...)
  • Steel Magnolias (Yes, Annelle, I pray...)
  • The Sound of Music (So long, farewell...)
  • The Devil Wears Prada (oh my word at the FASHION!!!  That isn't a quote from the movie, but that is the first thing I think of)
  • Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (Siddalee!! (my first dog's namesake))
  • The Shawshank Redemption (I don't think of a quote, I think of Morgan Freeman's character reading the postcards)
  • March of the Penguins (weird, I know.  I watched this movie like 1,000 times during the last month of my pregnancy.  NOTHING is on TV in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep.  Morgan Freeman reminds me of my Pawpaw...and his voice is soooo calming.  I bet Molly would fall asleep to that movie...)
But, my all time favorite....

FIELD OF DREAMS!!!! 

If you build it...he will come.

Now that I think of it, it's kind of metaphorical about our journey to pregnancy and ultimately, Molly.  We had to have faith and believe.  Wow - just made that connection!

We are off to a birthday party!  I am so excited!  This is Molly's first "friend" birthday party!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment