Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 day blog journal - Day 5

I screwed up and skipped Day 3's topic and used Day 4 and 5 as Day 3 and 4.  Are you still even reading this???

Day (3) 5 - Favorite TV show

I must admit, I don't watch a ton of TV.  Rob watches A LOT of TV.  We fall asleep with the TV on, but mostly just for the noise and the light (for me).  Most nights, I'm the last to bed and the last to sleep, so I'll put the TV on Lifetime - Will and Grace is on 10 - 11 and Frasier is on 11 - 12.  Yes, I know.  I have a new baby.  I should be going to bed before such hours.  I don't know what my problem is, but I just can't do it.  I should, especially considering my work day starts at 7 (4 days/week) and Molly is up at 7:30 every day.  I do enjoy me some Law and Order, mostly the SVU kind, and HGTV - especially, Sarah's House.  Love her style!

I'm cheesey, but my favorite show is probably Private Practice or Grey's Anatomy.  I guess I like keeping up with who is currently shagging who - ha!  I'm upset that "Izzie" isn't on Grey's anymore...and I LOVE "Addison" - are real people really that pretty?!

In other news....

Molly sat up for several minutes today!  She is so sweet.  I was so proud of her sitting ability!  She is also pushing up on all 4's and I'm sure she will be on the move sooner rather than later.  It's crazy.  Just 6 months ago she was brand new to this world!!!  Crazy. 

I've been serving Jury Duty this week.  It is less than thrilling.  It has really screwed up my schedule...work and life.  I have to report again tomorrow morning.  However much I'm complaining about this, though, I am so grateful to live in this country and thankful for this great nation - civil service and all :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy watching Grey's & Private Practice too. I can not wait for the new season to begin. Be glad you are not a reality tv show junkie like me though, it's a shame, but I watch it anyways.
    Yay for Molly.

    ReplyDelete