Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where did April go?

Wow - time flies when you are having fun :)  I can't believe May is here already.  Before you know it...it will be fall again and time for football, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I never believed people when they told me how quickly time passes when you have a child.  I just want to bottle up my baby girl and keep her little for much longer than she's going to be my baby!  She is just such a grown up already...

We spent a weekend at the lake with Uncle Jeff and Ann...Molly loved it!  She loves the water, being outside...and of course, driving the boat!






Molly and I went to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt.  She had a great time..and found 1 egg and was super pleased with herself.  Hey, we had to leave enough for the other kids, right??





We also celebrated Easter with my parents, aunt and uncle, cousin and wife, and Mandie and her family...











No comments:

Post a Comment