- You are obsessed with clothes and shoes. You put on every pair of shoes that you own and can get to every single day. This morning, I was going to take your outfit to wear to school downstairs and you had to have it on Right.That.Second. You are an opinionated little fashionista, my dear. Also, include hats and jackets to that mix...and your jackets must be ZIPPED.
- You LOVE Sidda and Buffett. Even though they drive me nuts and knock you down all the time, I gotta love them for that. You will kiss them both good night before even THINKING about kissing, say, YOUR MOTHER night night :).
- You are a mile a minute...24/7. You never slow down. This, however, tends to make you a pretty good sleeper.
- You have almost all of your teeth. Thank goodness. You have the 2 "i" teeth up top left to cut...and I can tell you are working on them.
- You LOVE "school" and have no qualms leaving me for the loving time spent with Ms. Pebby.
- You also love this boy in your class, Cruz. You talk about him and "Pebby" all the time.
- You love people, in general. And, you are typically the center of attention. But, even when you aren't, you don't mind.
- I think, probably, your favorite people (other than me and your Dad, of course) are Pop, Emma and Brooke. I wouldn't put them in that order, though. Probably Pop, then Brooke, then Emma. I don't know, girl...you love your core group of people - and we discuss them daily. Nan, Pop, "Ma!" (Emma), Brooke, Lu-Lu, BT, Ann, T, Clo-Clo, Jeff (we are working on this one) and Kelmo (Elmo). You can also add Pebby, Cruz, Mimmie (Minnie Mouse) and George to that list most of the time. But, you definitely have a thing for Pop.
- You have become a snuggle puppy in the mornings with me while we watch George, which I LOVE.
- You have started loving Nuk (milk), too. But, it has to be strawberry flavored. Anyway, I'm glad you are drinking more milk for me.
- Everyone wants you to spend the night with them all the time. Mommy likes you at home. But, when we need the help, you have a good time and don't seem to mind being away for a night or so.
- YOU LOVE BEING OUTSIDE!!! Rain, sleet, snow, 900 degree weather. Take a grumpy Molly to the park or to the backyard and the girl is in heaven.
- You are your father's child...give the girl some meat and bread and you've got yourself a meal. I would prefer additional fruits and vegetables...so, we work on that. It's a struggle some days.
- If Pop ate poop, you would want some off of his plate. Not.Kidding. You even ate canned tuna with him.
- I think you are beginning to understand that something big is about to happen. You constantly look at the babies cribs and try to get in the bassinet and you will kiss my belly. It's precious, and I really think that you are going to be a wonderful big sister.
- You take 1 nap a day - usually about 1 - 4 or 2 - 4. Depends on the day and how active you've been in the morning.
- You go to bed around 8PM and sleep until 7 or 8 in the morning, TYPICALLY.
- You love stickers, coloring, painting, etc. I think we might have a little artist on our hands. You especially like to put stickers on your dogs.
- You talk a lot. Wonder who you get that from? You say funny things...like Nuk for milk, DUCK for anything that flies, Mimmie for Minnie Mouse, Tootles for Mickey, Donald Duck instead of trick or treat and bock bock for Chicken. You also speak with PASSION. My girl knows what she wants and she's not afraid to tell you. You make the "ahh' sound for water and you want it with ICE! and you make the snoring sound for sleep.
- You are OBSESSED with your sassy (aka pacifier). You like the car a lot lately because you can have your sass in the car or bed only. You will go to the door and say GO! Sass!
- You are the light of our life and the joy of our days. I hope you always remember that and keep that strong head of yours.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
21 things about 21 months
Molly Moo....You are 21 months on Friday. I can't believe it. What an awesome ride it's been...and it's been roller coaster fast. You are such a little person with this HUGE personality.