Thursday, August 11, 2011

21 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby: Babycenter says almost 3/4 of a pound...but at 20 weeks, Baby Boy was measuring 13 ounces and Baby Girl was measuring 12 ounces.  They are about the size of a carrot.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs., much to Dr. Mann's dismay.  She wants me to gain 40 pounds total...and we have only 19 weeks to go.  (WHAT??  YIKES!!!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!

Gender: It's a GIRL AND A BOY!!!

Movement: They are totally practicing their gymnastics in there!  Especially, around 10PM.

Sleep: I could sleep ALL.DAY.LONG.  At night, it's touch and go.  I have been having CRAZY, INSANE dreams...like waking up scared in the middle of the night because I was an escaped POW in a war and was trying to rescue my fellow POWs.  Thank you, lovely hormones.

What I miss: COLD BEER. Which, isn't a very nice thing to say, I guess.  But, it's HOT...and a really cold beer in a very frosty mug would be so refreshing!!

Cravings: Flavor Ice Popsicles!!

Symptoms: Headaches...stupid heat.  Sinuses...same as with Molly.  I have chronic sinus issues when pregnant.  Not too bad so far.

Best Moment this week: Taking our girl to Tanglewood Farms.  She is such a grown up...and just had so much fun!!! 










1 comment:

  1. such cute pics of molly....love me some bailey boys! :)
    i always, always have crazy dreams when i'm pregnant. i swear that's how i knew i was pregnant. i started having crazy, vivid, ridiculous dreams and then i took a test and sure enough, preggo. both times! and they lasted the whole pregnancy - ugh!
    i love that you miss "cold beer" that made me laugh!
    and it is so fun to see "gender: girl and boy!" :)

    ReplyDelete