Thursday, August 18, 2011

Molly goes to School!

I can't believe my baby is old enough for preschool!!  She is going to a preschool 2 days a week...and is HAVING A BLAST!!!  She gets a little bit upset when I leave her, but, it lasts, seriously, like 20 seconds. I know because I stood outside the door and waited :).  She goes from 9 - 1 and when she gets home, the poor girl is so worn out.  When she's tired these days, she will make the snoring noise (which we play a lot pretending Mommy or Daddy is asleep and she "wakes" us up by "scaring" us with her very terrifying BOO! and hysterical laughter!  She's got such a personality.  The director at school was bragging on her about how advanced she is for her age...I guess that is probably a product of being an only child (FOR 16 MORE WEEKS!!! OMG!!!) and an only grandchild on Rob's side...and basically, spending her entire days with adults only.  She is just such a big girl.

Here are some pictures from her first day at school...
Watching Mickey Mouse... 
So excited that Daddy went late to work so he could see her... 

Eating breakfast 


Loving school already!!!
Oh, and, P.S.  In case you didn't see this above...We have, like seriously, only 16 weeks to go until we meet the twins.  Yes, that's only 38 weeks...but, who am I kidding?  I barely carried Molly 38.5 weeks...Momma ain't planning on carrying 2 for 40 weeks!  I did finally order some cribs...so, at least these kids will have a place to sleep.  Still no nursery decorations!  Definitely different with the 2nd (& 3rd!!) child...Molly's nursery was basically finished by now...and I totally drove around with her car seat in my car for like 6 weeks before she arrived!

And, in case you are wondering, this is how she is at night after she's been at school...
That's right...wearing a bib, for fun, no clothes, and checking out some new apps on Dad's phone.  TOTALLY TUCKERED OUT!!!

1 comment: