Thursday, July 28, 2011

19 weeks down!!!

Wow - this pregnancy seems to be moving at warp speed.  Well, except for the first few months where I thought I might not live through it!  Ha.  I can't believe that we are 1/2 way there.  Yeah, I know 20 weeks is technically 1/2 of 40, but let's not kid ourselves.  I went 38.5 weeks with Molly, it's doubtful I'll go past 38 weeks with TWINS!  AH!  TWO BABIES.  Some days I still really can't believe it.  Other days, it seems totally normal to be having a litter of babies :). 

We've been busy doing a lot of nothing lately.  We mostly stick around the house or go to my sister's in Atlanta. 

This week, we had an overnight visitor - Emma!  Molly was SO EXCITED that "Ma" was here!  They played and had a great time.  Wednesday morning, Molly got up and I quietly snuck out of bed to let Emma continue to sleep.  Molly and I went downstairs and after about an hour, I said, "Do you remember who is sleeping upstairs?"  And she kind of looked at me like - what are you talking about crazy.  I'm the only person who sleeps upstairs.  She was SOOOO EXCITED to wake Emma up.  It was the sweetest thing.  If I wasn't so lazy and tired, I would have had my camera ready to capture the moment.

Today is sweet Emma's birthday - 6 YEARS OLD!!!  I can't believe it.  She is such a special part of our life - and such a sweet, compassionate, loving child.  She really has a very kind heart.  What a special girl you are, Emma Lorraine!  Tata, Robbie and Molly Love you!  Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the world!
6 Years Old!!!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest 6 year old I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment