For all of the struggle and temper tantrums and adjusting, Molly has become this amazing big "sissy". No one can compete with that girl when it comes to making "Brubby" and "Sissy" laugh. She is the apple of their eyes...
Molly Moo, these days you constantly amaze me. You are so smart, kind, polite and as big of a Pistol Pete as they come!
Some current Molly-isms:
- You will currently sing your version of A-B-C-D, etc...and if anyone chimes in you will say - SSSHHH - and not sing again until we are quiet.
- You know all of your colors. When I say, "What color is Mommy's car?" You say, "BACK!" (We're working on L's ;))
- You can count to 15 (or higher) and 5 is your favorite number. You want FIVE of everything!
- You call yourself Monny. Again, the L's have been a little tough :)
- You call your Aunt Mandie "You-You" - we were going for Lu-Lu. You-You it is, baby girl!
- You say Marnin and Mannie for Marlin and Madeline. You know their names but prefer to call them "Brubby" and "Sissy".
- You say "Hold You" when you want to be held.
- You have starting holding on to my legs and crying for me to Hold You...and while it melts my heart, it's equally annoying.
- You are very polite - More chicken pease...or More Wa-Wa pease. You are also very good at saying Thank you (you always tell Ms. Anita at the bank thank you for your lolli pop) That's my girl!
- Yesterday, we blew up your inflatable pool in the backyard. When you discovered it, you made me feel like I gave you the moon.
- Sunday was Nanna's birthday and you sang to her with such happiness - it made us both cry. We had a little party and you were so thrilled to celebrate her and sing to her.
- You LOVE your grandparents...and I'm so thankful you have them in your life.
- You say "HURDY! HURDY!" for hurry, hurry. A-DOR-ABLE.