Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The tomb was empty...

Easter is kind of like New Year's for me...something about it is refreshing and just symbolizes so much of a new start.  I guess the whole eternal life factor...

Anyway, I always feel renewed spiritually on Easter.  It's my spiritual New Years, I guess.  This year was no different.  I feel renewed in my relationship with Christ and that is encouraging to face each day with patience, a positive attitude and humbly. 

Since we got pregnant with Molly, I keep thinking each holiday is better than the year before.  I really can't believe that the keep getting better!!!  Easter 2012 was one for the record books!  My family feels so complete with 3 awesome babies, 2 crazy dogs and 1 crazier husband!  It was an awesome, relaxing, wonderful day that I'm pretty sure God made just for us!

Praise God that the tomb was empty!  He is risen, indeed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment