Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thankful before Christmas

I've been writing this post in my head at 2AM for the past several nights.  Work has been INSANE and I haven't had a chance to breathe, yet alone blog!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting excited (and decorated!) for Christmas!!!

Thanksgiving in pictures....






That's right...not a single family picture from the day.  Oops.  Molly, Emma and Brooke had matching dresses, compliments of me and my Mom :)  The dresses said "Give Thanks" and had a turkey on them. They all looked so cute!!!

We've been busy!  Molly has 1 tooth - it came through on 11/14.  I went to DC for work on the 15th and returned on the 17th - I survived, though just barely.

Molly was baptized on the 21st.  It was a very special day.  Our parents, my sister and her family, Rob's brother, Rob's aunt and Uncle and Marie Claude came to church with us and then back to the house for brunch.  Molly was so cute with the preacher - he walked her all around the church and she smiled and laughed at everyone.  That girl...she's never met a stranger!  Ann's minister had some holy water that she gave to us for Molly, which was really special.  We commemorated the day as a family with James Avery rings - Rob and I got plain bands and Molly's is the butterfly ring that symbolizes Christ's life as a man, his death and re-birth.  I hope she will keep it forever and that it will have special meaning for her.  We also got Molly a bracelet that we will have her name engraved on and the date.  A few keepsakes for the occasion!



I think she has these 2 wrapped around her finger!
Emma, Brian and Jeff played Mario cart while we waited on lunch to cook! 
My father in law has some mean talent with flowers... 
Nanna and her Mini-Me, Brooke.
With Marie-Claude


I love how she's laying against Tom in this picture.
We have so much to be thankful for....

No comments:

Post a Comment