- When Marlin is thirsty, he tells me, "Mommy, I'm getting DRINKIE...I need some BOBBIE!" Drinkie = thirsty. Bobbie = chocolate milk. That boy....melts me.
- Molly ROCKED cheerleading this year. I'm so proud of how well her squad did. At the first game, I was really nervous, but, by the last game, I was so proud of how far they'd come. That girl is seriously competitive....At the last game, she told, "Mom! The other team has 7 points and we have 0! We need to cheer better!!!" Bless her. We did get a W one time this season. The other games, well, we just ran out of time.
- Madeline is loving gymnastics....and, boy, that girl has the booty and legs to be a gymnast! She's such a hot mess. She has her gymnastics coach wrapped around her little finger....Coach Justin just smiles at her and shakes his head. She pretty much can make anyone do what she wants.
- The babies (yes, I know they will be FOUR soon (Be still my heart), but they are still my babies) learn bible verses each week at school. This morning, Mad took Marlin's toy and he quickly told her, "Ma-win, you are not being kind to one another!!" LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
- We've switched rooms, once again. The girls are together now and Marlin has his own room. The girls room is finished - complete with a vanity and new bedding and new paint....and very girly, but, grown up enough that they won't want me to completely re-do it in a couple of years. Marlin, bless him, he's being very patient with us to finish his room. We are doing board and batten and right now, the top 1/3 or so of his walls and his ceiling are finished, and the bottom has one coat of white paint....and toys and furniture are all in the middle of the room. I did get the hot pink closet door painted navy blue for him, though. Can't be having a hot pink door now, can we?
- Kindergarten is going well. Who knew kindergarten could be so stressful? I'm so thankful that Molly has two great teachers that are very patient with me. See that? With me? hahaha. Sorry ladies!!! I haven't been in kindergarten for, um, like 21 years....And, she's my baby.
Ok, well, I've surpassed my 10 minute allowance by 11 minutes now. One day, maybe I will do things consistently. Until then.....