Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015?!?!

I'm the worst blogger on the face of the planet...but, I'm resolving in 2015 to post, even if it's just a "facebook status" type post....So, here goes.

Marlin was sick yesterday with a stomach bug...Poor little angel.  He calls throwing up pook (like poop but with a K)....it's so cute and funny.  Poor guy only wanted to wear his underwear and would go stand at the side of the toilet and stick his head almost all the way in and then cry because it wouldn't come.  I wish I had a picture of him standing at the toilet trying to puke...that tiny body of a little man in his under-roos...be still my heart.  Luckily, he did get some pook out all over the kitchen floor, all over his bed, down the stairs and all over himself and me and the chair and my phone.  I think he's on the mend today....which is amazing.  And, thank you sweet Lord for Zofran!!!

Speaking of underwear...he totally turned the potty training corner the week before Christmas!!  WOO HOO!  My son, whom I was about to believe would be wearing diapers in college is potty trained!!  Way to go, buddy!!!  Last but not least :).

No comments:

Post a Comment