Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mickey and Minnie and my babies 2nd birthday!

Better late than never....

We had a Mickey and Minnie Mouse birthday party for our little babies the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  We had a 2nd birthday party in December and had AWESOME weather for the SECOND year in a row!  I think God likes smiling on these two.

The day was filled with great family, good friends and decent food :).  For once, I had enough food at a birthday party for our kids.  Molly's first birthday, my sweet friend and then neighbor, Jennifer, spent the entire party making more sandwiches.  Her second birthday was similar in fate, and her third was maybe a bit better...and the babies first birthday Rob was somewhat annoyed with me that he didn't get anything to eat.  Hey, gotta get it while the gettin's good, right?  Maybe I'm learning how to determine how much food to have...it helps to keep a list of who is actually coming :).  Who says you can't teach a old dog girl new tricks??

Anyway, for my memories sake, here are pictures galore.  I love you Marlin and Madeline.  I absolutely cannot imagine this crazy life without you two.  Live out loud, babies.  Dance like no one is watching.  Never be afraid to fail...reach for the stars...Daddy and I love you and will always be here for you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment