Friday, September 2, 2011

24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: 

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: They are both currently weighing in about a pound and a half.  He measured 1 lb 8 oz and she measured 1 lb 7 oz this past Wednesday.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 LBS (Yes - that's more than I gained with Molly.  I'm sporting a 9 month Molly belly these days...)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!

Gender: It's a GIRL AND A BOY!!!

Movement: They are totally practicing their gymnastics in there!  Especially, around 10PM.

Sleep: I could sleep ALL.DAY.LONG.  I'm still sleeping pretty decent at night, too.  I just really love a nap every day.

What I miss: Being able to paint my own toes.

Cravings: Flavor Ice Popsicles!!  And, Reese's Pieces.  I'd also LOVE some UNO Pizza...but, I don't think a trip to Chicago is in my near future.

Symptoms: Sinuses...same as with Molly.  I have chronic sinus issues when pregnant.  Not too bad so far.  My back is definitely realizing that we are pregnant with twins.  Both babies are breach - with their heads basically where my ribs meet...breathing is getting tough :)

Best Moment this week: Pedicure on Friday night.


Molly has been sick this week, which is not normal for us.  Poor baby girl, she's so puny.  I hope she will be feeling better in the morning, else, we will go back to the Dr.


so nerdy...

4 comments:

  1. you look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Momma! PS - I had gained 17 lbs at 24 weeks...and I only had ONE. You look amazing and I can't wait to meet these two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look way bigger than you and I'm only about 9-10 weeks. You are looking good.

    ReplyDelete