A few things I've learned:
- Just because poop is in the diaper, doesn't mean there isn't more on the way
- girls can tee-tee all over the place just like boys
- 1 spare outfit is never enough
- breastfeeding is the most wonderful gift
- a girl can never have too many clothes!
- babies can wear spanx too! Note to self: a 2 month old has no business trying to wear a new born sized onesie...
- Dad's don't understand how to stay up all night with a newborn and still function the next day, but that's OK. They understand other things...
- Grandparents will likely never really follow Mom's strict schedule, and that's OK, too.
- Grandparents are a God-send when Mommy needs a little time...be it a nap or a trip to Target.
- Trips to the beach with an infant aren't quite the same...but thankfully, grandparents are there to help.
- Great Aunts and Uncles are super fun to meet :)
- It REALLY CAN take 45 minutes just to get the car loaded for ... a trip to the grocery store.
- Dogs REALLY DO become 2nd class citizens when a baby arrives.
- Babies REALLY DO require lots of apparatus.
- A Tahoe might be too small for a family of 3 on a road trip.
- Breast feeding is sort of a pain on a road trip...
- A baby does really change your life the minute they arrive.
- You really never know how much you can love someone until you hold your child for the first time...
Happy 2 months Molly Moo!!! You changed my life and made it richer the moment you took your first breath...