Here she is at 1 week:
Here she is at 1 month:
Here are some things that have happened over the last month:
- Molly has met her family - grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts and uncles and other extended family and friends
- She has moved from sleeping in her pack and play in our room to her crib in her very own room
- She went to St. Augustine with me and her Nanna
- She "ate" at Chick Fil A with me, Nanna and her other grandmother - Annie - in Macon and then went out to dinner twice in St. Augustine
- She's been licked in the face by her "brother" and "sister" - Sidda and Buffet (our dogs)
- She's spent the night at Nanna and Pop's (with Mommy and Daddy, of course!)
- She's eaten from a bottle (although, she seems to spit up more than when she nurses)
- She has gone 5 hours in between feedings!!!!
- She's been dressed up in bathing suits and outfits by her Momma :)
- She's had her picture taken about a million times
- But, mostly, she's brought more joy to our lives than we ever knew possible. She's been loved more than I ever dreamed possible. She's forever changed our life.